I took a break from blogging.
I did not intend for it to be an almost year-long break, but you know, life happens!
This last year has brought a lot of growth both as a family and individually. Growth can be fun or it can be painful. This last year it was both!
Can you guess what was fun and what was painful? ;)
-Developed and deepened our relationships with God through monthly discipleship training
-We potty trained KJ
-Bought a puppy (what were we thinking?)
-Potty trained said puppy
-Celebrated KM turning 1
-Came out of retirement and started racing motocross again
-Acquired a car payment
-Started homeschooling KJ in Pre-K
-Took on two extra kids during the week
-Started attending a Mission Family development ministry
I am not sure what direction this blog will go, or what it will look like. I do feel that I need to keep it going and I will be praying for direction! Hope everyone is well and has experienced FUN growth this past year!
I did not intend for it to be an almost year-long break, but you know, life happens!
This last year has brought a lot of growth both as a family and individually. Growth can be fun or it can be painful. This last year it was both!
Can you guess what was fun and what was painful? ;)
-Developed and deepened our relationships with God through monthly discipleship training
-We potty trained KJ
-Bought a puppy (what were we thinking?)
-Potty trained said puppy
-Celebrated KM turning 1
-Came out of retirement and started racing motocross again
-Acquired a car payment
-Started homeschooling KJ in Pre-K
-Took on two extra kids during the week
-Started attending a Mission Family development ministry
I am not sure what direction this blog will go, or what it will look like. I do feel that I need to keep it going and I will be praying for direction! Hope everyone is well and has experienced FUN growth this past year!

Comments
Post a Comment