In This House,We Do Real

      When I started this blog this morning I really did not know what the purpose was. Heck, I still don't. Maybe it will be a place to share funny things that happen in my crazy life, or maybe it will be a place to vent. Maybe nobody will read this. Maybe somebody will. Either way, I don't really care. What I do know is that I will be real. Real talk can be great and real talk can be hard. I am a person who hates confrontation. HATES IT. I try to avoid it. I'm not saying I will agree with someone just to smooth things out, because I will speak my mind (respectfully) and stand up for what I believe in. I just choose not to instigate or join in drama if it is unnecessary. I don't know, I guess I am rambling (thanks to the mocha I had this morning. B, you can leave cash in the laundry anytime you want, Dear!)

    I hope this post finds you enjoying your Friday morning. I pray everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. This weekend has brought about some tough feelings the last two years, but I am looking forward to enjoying time with my girls and husband. They are my world!

   Happy three day weekend!


-Court



Comments